Friday, August 15, 2014

Back to School...

Tuesday and Thursday were orientation days where Charles and Aniela could drop off school supplies, see thier classroom and meet the teacher. They both have good friends/neighbors, Kelsey and Kyla, in their classes.

Writing her name in the school books...

Aniela with her best friend Kelsey. They had to plan and coordinate outfits!


Charles and Kyla

It's going to be a fun year!

Wednesday Granny treated her grandchildren (and us moms!) to a day at the Peoria Riverfront Museum and Lunch. What a great back to school treat...



Friday was the first day of school and what an exciting year it is! Aniela starts 3rd grade and Charles kindergarten. Although it's  bittersweet to have both off to school I just can't help but be excited for them. They are great kids and seeing them grow and learn is just too much fun! I am happy to report that they had a successful first day and Charles made it through despite being a tad bit nervous. I loved seeing the smile on their faces when they got off the bus. But what was even better was the first comment Charles made when he got off: "Mom...I didn't have to go to the principals office!" I laughed so hard. I guess our little discussions of being good at school sunk in! Here's to an awesome school year...


1st day of Kindergarten

1st day of 3rd grade





Zoe woke up in time to get a photo with her big brother and sister

The bus stop kids: Kaylie, Mathew, Aniela, Charles, Jack, Katie and Layla

And their off....

2 comments:

Pam said...

Can't believe Charles is starting Kindergarden, Aniela third grade and Zoe preschool! Had a blast at the planetarium and museum with the kids. They are just beginning their journey of learning !

Love,
Granny and Grandpa

Pam said...

Can't believe Charles is starting Kindergarden, Aniela third grade and Zoe preschool! Had a blast at the planetarium and museum with the kids. They are just beginning their journey of learning !

Love,
Granny and Grandpa