On August 3, I ran for the children of St. Jude again! It's a day that I always look forward too. It's a day that I can do something I am passionate about while raising money for the families and children of St. Jude. I am blessed to have healthy kids, but in life you just never know what may come about. I can't relate to what it would be like to have a child battling cancer but I do try and put myself in the shoes of those parents and families who have a sick child and that's what motivates me to come back each and every year. St. Jude Children's Hospital is a remarkable center of caring, hope, and healing. It truly isn't about the running but raising money for these kids and families. Thank you to all my friends and family, near and far, who support me during my fundraising efforts and during the run. You guys truly do not know how much it means to me!
| Third year running with Karen and Traci |
| It's all about the kids |
No comments:
Post a Comment