Sunday, April 14, 2013

Where In The World Is Charlie...

Tuscon, Arizona

Charlie has been in Tuscon since the 7th for a training thingy with CAT. I give up really keeping track of what exactly he is doing there. All I know is that it's a long time to be gone and we miss him. Although time and again I am thankful for living close to family. They help out so much while he's away and it makes the time pass a little faster. Charlie returns on Tuesday and we can't wait to see him. Hopefully it'll be a nice weekend so we can get the garden planted when he is back and enjoy some time together outside. Although in the Midwest you never know what spring will throw at you. Last week we were sweating with temps reaching 80 and then a few days ago the high was in the 40's. 

No comments: