Just a quick 5 month picture to help document Zofia's development. Everyday she becomes more active and is getting a better handle of her body. Recently she has discovered her feet and especially loves putting them in her mouth. I can't get over how alert she is as well. Her awake time is getting longer during the days which means less productive time for me. And I know it's only going to get harder to get things done around the house as she continues to grow.
In fact, I have learned over the last few months that some things, like house cleaning, is a rare novelty. Some days I feel like the family on the movie, "My Big Fat Greek Wedding", where they use Windex for everything. My house is pretty much Windex clean. And to think I used to spend a whole day cleaning the house from top to bottom. It's not that I don't like cleaning, because I actually don't mind it. It's more of the fact that by the time I get some time without the kids to clean, I would rather spend that quiet time, well, being quiet. What mom wants to scrub showers, disinfect toilets and mop floors when she finally gets a moment to herself!
2 comments:
Amen, sister! Quiet time is for relaxing...
Whoa, look at those thighs! Love it! i just want to give her a big squeeze. She is growing so fast...
Zoe gets cuter every day! What a happy, delightful baby...and we're close to enjoy her! YEAH!
Granny and Grandpa
Post a Comment