Well the movers are here! In the last few days they have been busy stuffing our possessions into boxes. The kids have been doing great during the whole process. Charles fills his day weaving in between the boxes and Aniela loves talking the ears off the packers. At one point I thought I was going to have to distribute ear plugs!
Unfortunately our recent house hunting trip was unsuccessful. We thought for sure with the way the market was we would get a house for a steal. We thought wrong. One house we loved and put an offer on, but the selling realtor out right rejected it. You would think they would at least come back with some kind of counteroffer! So amongst the chaos I have been busy packing the things we will need for temporary housing.
The moving truck is supposed to arrive today and by Friday we will be heading down the road to our new home! I'll have plenty of time to contemplate a new title for my blog on the 27 hour road trip! See everyone in Peoria...
3 comments:
HANG in there. sounds a little stressful, I would have thought that selling realtors would jump at anything. Annoying, but at least you do get time to find the right one!! We might actually be all in the same state again
We are so sad that we didn't get one more visit in. We miss you guys so much. Good Luck in your house hunt and we hope to see you next year. Hugs Jackie and Al
Those boxes are a familiar sight! It is always bittersweet moving, isn't it? Excited to start the next chapter, but sad to be leaving behind friends and memories. We are really going to miss you guys! We will have to add you to our list on our annual P-town stop!
Cute new blog look. New blog names? What about...
"Playing in Peoria..."
"The Watts Chronicles"
Post a Comment