I've been too sick to blog! It all started Sunday night. Aniela woke up crying and yelling for me. I quickly shot out of bed and ran to her room thinking it was probably just a bad dream. To my horror she was kneeling over her pillow with vomit everywhere. I quickly wisked her into the bathroom, cleaned her up, stripped the sheets and calmed her down. Unfortnatley this continued for 3 more hours. To make matters worse, when Charles woke up in the morning I also entered his room to find he had puked all over the place. Charlie was no exception and he jumped on the band wagon later on in the day. Then on wednesday it hit me, and I never get sick. I guess being elbow deep in vomit for 2 days is too much for even the strongest of immune systems! We are all on the mend now, I hope, and I am keeping busy cleaning and dissenfecting the house. I'll be back to blogging when my energy is back up!
2 comments:
Hopefully the rest of 2010 will find you with your heads out of the toilet.
Good to hear you are on the mend.
Ohh That sound awful to deal with all of these vomits. Poor you, my sister, for cleaning up. It's no fun! By the way, glad you all are on the mend.
Post a Comment