Saturday, July 25, 2009

Summer Trip 2009

Well we have been back a few weeks from our camping trip in Mount Robson, British Columbia. And I really don't have any excuse as to why I haven't posted a blog yet other then the fact that it finally feels like summer up her in Fort McMurray. Charles  also has become more mobile since our return so my spare time is slowly disappearing...but more on that later. 

Our trip was amazing. Charlies parents met us at Robson Meadows campground where Charlie and Aniela set up camp in our tent and Charles and I stayed in the RV. Thank goodness for Granny and Grandpas RV because we definitely got a lot of rain the first few days we were there. After that the rain came at night and our days were full of sun. It was a very wet and humid climate but the nicer days overshadowed the rainy ones and being able to see Mount Robson everyday was amazing. It was a spectacular sight. 

This summer we decided to stay in one spot which was nice because we got a chance to really get to know the Robson area. We hiked, fished, picked berries, cooked, sat around the campsite, got spoiled by Granny and Grandpa and my favorite was the white water rafting!  We can't wait for next years Watts camping adventure. Here's a video of  the trip:

2 comments:

tod said...

Wow! What a video! Marta, you are getting so good at that!

We had a great time with y'all and can't wait to go again next year!

I gained weight from all of Charlie's great campfire cooking!

Miss the babies!

Kevin and Elzbieta said...

These pictures look so fun! I am so jealous of you! Miss you and will talk to you soon. Love you!