
We have had some great "spring" weather lately! The sun has been shining, temps are above freezing, and the snow is slowly melting. We have been enjoying the outdoors with
Aniela's last weekend of ski lessons, lots of walks, bike rides, and Charlie even got the pressure washer out last Sunday for the cars. It's an endless battle keeping them clean with all the slush on the roads but I know Charlie just wanted to get one of his summer toys out!
Getting some Vitamin D...finally

Last day of ski lessons

Aniela listening to her ski instructor, Kevin
It was a warm day on the slopes

Mmmm....nothing like some Poutine after a morning of skiing. How can
one go wrong with fries smothered in cheese curds and gravy!
I love that there is less winter gear to put on when we go out!
2 comments:
yum ... as I remember, the fries were great at the ski snack bar. The gravy and cheese curds don't do much for me, though.
Can't wait to get my hands on those kids in a week!
It's amazing what we consider "warm", isn't it? I'm surprised Dayven hasn't gotten the pressure washer out yet. Our snow is melting too and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we don't get another dump.
That poutine looks delish!
Post a Comment