Charles had round 2 of his immunizations today. While I don't look forward to those I am always curious about how much he's grown. No surprise he is still on his way to being a little sumo wrestler, weighing in at a whopping 19.6 lb and measuring 27.5 in! Another pound and he's going to surpass the weight limit of his infant car seat. I wouldn't have it any other way, as long as he is happy and healthy.
As for milestones, Charles is continuing to roll over from back to belly but now he can roll to his right side. He is also sitting up in his high chair which gives him a new view on life and me an extra 15-20 minutes of use of both my hands! We're taking the doctors recommendation and holding off on solids until he is 6 months old. I am fine with that, the breast milk is obviously doing the trick. He also loves all his infant toys. Grabbing, swatting, chewing, and talking to them is so much fun. But the best part is his new discovery....feet. When I change his diaper he always grabs them and smiles...I think their pretty neat too!
In other news... we're off to good ol' P-town this Thursday. I will be in town till the 26th of April. Charlie returning a little earlier due to work commitments. We can't wait to see all our family and friends!
2 comments:
Is is just me or is he starting to look like the Gerber baby?
Cute. cute. cute. Of course, he has cute grandparents ... so what do you expect.
I am so happy on how great lil Charlie is doing!!! Keep up the awesome work!
Post a Comment