Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Some things old and some things new..

Well I refuse to comment on the weather... but it's so hard not to.  Just when you think spring may be inching closer...well I'll just leave it at that. You can google Fort McMurray weather if you're curious about our latest lovely winter episode. Thankfully this weekend it's suppose to warm up drastically. Although I'm not holding my breath until May is here.

On a happier note...our little guy officially rolled over for the first time on Saturday morning. I couldn't believe it. I laid him down on his play-mat and the next time I looked at him he was giggling on his belly. So I put him on his back again and with a little effort he flipped back. I know it's silly but I almost cried as I was taking pictures. I just know it's going to go by so fast and I don't know if I am ready for that. 


Aniela also had a first this weekend. She started ski school. Even though she already skis we enrolled her so she could could pick up a few more pointers and have an opportunity to ski with kids her age. Charlie said she did great and the instructor said she has her basic skills down, all she needs now is "miles". We really are proud of her and thrilled that she enjoys the activity as much as we do. We can't wait for the day that we can all go skiing as a family...with the kids no doubt skiing circles around us old folks!





4 comments:

Susanna said...

Love the pictures of the kids- can't wait to see you in person!!!

Kevin and Elzbieta said...

Bravo, Charles!! Now, Charles needs to work on roll from living room to kitchen just like Gabriella did last time. :-D

How exciting to hear about Aniela having ski lesson. We miss you and can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

tod said...

Such a big boy!

Such a good skier!

Can't wait to get my hands on them ... and on you ... and on Charlie!

The Dynda's said...

ok, have you looked at some of charles pictures and seen a slight resemblance of our cousin staszek?