Saturday, March 14, 2009

Anyone Need a Wig?

Well thanks to post-partum hormones my hair is falling out at an exponential rate. I remember this occurring after having Aniela but it's so much worse this time around. Not to be graphic but each time I shower or brush my hair clumps of it fall out and I have no choice but to roll my hands together forming a large hairball. Come on now most of you  moms know what I'm talking about! To bad you can't donate hair that already has fallen out. It's so disgusting I can't stand it. So I told my not so understanding husband that I'm cutting it. You have to understand that Charlie absolutely loves my long hair, and I do too but I couldn't take it anymore. Who knows how many hairs end up in dinner...I know gross right. And not that cutting it will make my hair not fall out but at least they won't be so long.

Anyway I cut it yesterday and man do I feel great. It's still long enough to throw up in a ponytail but so much more manageable. It took 10 minutes to dry and style it this morning...way faster! I think I'm going to like this length...my husband on the other hand has a different opinion. 

9 comments:

Susanna said...

I LOVE the new do! I think you look beautiful and love the new look!

Anonymous said...

I agree! Super cute hair !! And my hair is TOTALLY falling out too--WAAAY more than with Claire. What's up with that? ;-)

tod said...

Personally, I like finding a hair or two in my soups and cakes. Extra fiber!

Also like the new do.

My hair will soon be 1/2 inch or less (my summer do)

Sarah said...

I think it looks great...

The Dynda's said...

love the haircut, tres chic!

Our Family said...

Martha LOVE the new do!! You look great!!

Chelsea said...

I LOVE your new haircut. So cute and trendy with the little face framing layers! You have such thick, shiny hair it looks gorgeous at any length. Doesn't it feel so good to get a cut?

Chelsea said...

and by the way, YES, I would love a wig of your hair. Can you send it down?

Nathan's Mom in Gilbert said...

LA-OOOOOOVE it! Perfect style for your face shape, etc. I've been toying w/ the idea of cutting mine off as well. Maybe I'll take your pic in w/ me to my stylist next time I go! ;-)