Friday, February 6, 2009

Whole lotta baby..

Charles had his first immunizations yesterday and here in Canada the health clinic is like a doctors appointment so he got weighed and measured as well. His last appointment was when he was 4 weeks old so I have been wondering how much the little, or should I say big, guy weighs. Drum roll please...a whopping 16.11 pounds and 25.5 inches! Man mommas milk must have some good stuff in it! I don't know why I was so shocked, Aniela was the exact same way. What can I say Charlie and I don't know how to make petite kids. He turns 12 weeks on Monday and we lucked out again with another fat and happy baby! He even will belly laugh already...and I know I'm a little partial but it's so darn cute.

"You know you want to pinch my cheeks..."

3 comments:

tod said...

Oh man, I miss Charles and Aniela sooooo much. Hurry home! (And bring mom and dad with you)

Until then, how about posting a video of the belly laugh ... I'd love to hear it!

Susanna said...

He is so cute! And I second the request! I want to hear the laugh!!!

Our Family said...

Wow...he is bigger than Colin, and Colin is 8 months old!! What a cute smile!!