Well the baby hasn't come yet but the snow has. These past weeks we have had a few dustings but nothing that has stuck. Last night we got another good dusting and I think this one is here to stay. It's just the start...I give it a few months and the piles will be higher than Aniela!
Everyone is still doing well and the baby is running out of space in my belly. He has given me a run for my money these last few days and I told him that if he doesn't like the accommodations then to come on out. Until then we are trying to be patient and concentrating on my parent's arrival this Friday!
2 comments:
Baby it's cold outside.
Baby it's cold outside.
Come on baby! Come out and play in the snow with your big sister!
WOW that weather looks like the pits! Can't wait for the big day!!
Post a Comment