He arrived Monday November 17 at 11:15 pm, weighing 9lb, 4.2oz and is 21 1/2 long! All I have to say is thank goodness for epidurals! The labor went well and I was able to come home the very next day...at my request of course. I am not one to stay at the hospital and since there were no complications I would rather be at home to recover. We are slowly getting used to sleepless nights and life with 2 children. It is definitely an adjustment but one well worth it! My parents being here is a tremendous help especially with Aniela. She is doing great as a big sister and says, "I really like baby brother mom"! She is very gentle and kisses him all the time...hopefully that lasts! My parents leave on Sunday and I know reality will set in then with Charlie also going back to work on Monday. As everyone can imagine I will have my hands full for awhile so I will not be able to get to the blog as often. But I will try to at least get some short ones in with pictures, which is all anyone cares about anyway!!! Here are some pictures from these last few days!







7 comments:
WHAT AN ADORABLE BABY!! WE CANT WAIT TO MEET HIM. Glad you all are doing well and enjoy your times with Charles. We love you!
He is SOOO cute!!! We love you and miss you and think that he is DARLING as is his big sister and his mommy and daddy- oh- looking at that baby makes everything better! Welcome baby Charles!
We are so happy for you and your family! The pictures are fantastic...handsome little guy and what a wonderful big sister! Hang in there!! Let me know if you need anything!!
Priceless pictures!
Can't tell you how much we want to be up there helping y'all spoil Aniela and the baby ... and the baby's mother. The baby's father needs love too!
Congratulations, we are so happy for you guys. Take care :-)
Yeah, he's finally here! What a doll. We can't wait to meet him. I love the one of them on the couch together. Glad to hear you are back home and doing well. I know you are loving having your folks there. Dayven says "just what we need...another Charlie!" haha
"lee" is gorgeous;) i see looks like the egg won the gene pool this time around...that way the beauty of both families lives on through both aniela and lee!!! love you all and take care of my nephew!!
Post a Comment