Thursday, April 5, 2007

Goodbye Grandma


Charlies Grandmother passed away today. We will be going to Peoria for Easter weekend and into next week for the funeral and to be with family. It was so sudden and something that one is never really ready for. We will miss her and all the memories we have of her. Although I have only known Grandma myself for 6 years now I feel as though I knew her all my life. Especially since I never really knew my own grandparents from Poland. I trully belive she lived her life to the fullest and never held back on things in life. It's a blessing Aniela was able to meet her Great Grandma, a.k.a. "G.G.", her most recent name preference. We were in Peoria not to long ago and were blessed to have visited with her and got some pictures of her with Aniela. The teddy bear pictured is the gift Aniela recieved from G.G. during the last visit. The heart pulls down and plays twinkle twinkle little star. We played it today during our nap and know that Grandma will always be watching over us.

No comments: