With the start of summer break comes summer sports. Charles wanted to try t-ball again and Aniela really wanted to try softball out this year. I must admit I am not crazy for the sport of baseball. It's long and in all honestly pretty boring. Sorry to all those die-hard baseball fans but aside for the occasional home-run it's not that exciting of a game!?!?
However, I always let the kids try out a sport because we are not a professional sport watching kind of family but we do live in a very sport-centered culture. I figure it's good that our kids at least try a sport a few times so they understand the concept and could jump in and play if asked to join by some friends in the neighborhood. Not to mention it keeps them active and preoccupied over the summer.
That being said, I don't foresee us doing this all American sport long term but they sure look cute in their outfits!
Aniela and Charles also joined Arrowhead Country Clubs swim team. We'll take a break from PAWW over the summer since club swimming is more relaxed in structure and a good change of pace for my little swimmers. It's our first summer at Arrowhead and we look forward to meeting new friends and making new memories there.
 |
| Aniela at swim practice |
 |
| Charles warming up |
 |
Zofia gets to enjoy the baby pool during swim
practice |
 |
| Enjoying the pool with friends |
 |
| My adorable lounging partner |
1 comment:
Take me out to the ball game, take me out with the crowd.
Buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks.
I don't care if I ever get back.
Swimmers take your mark.
Then everybody go home and take a nap.
Post a Comment