Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentines Day...

My little Valentines
We aren't huge celebrators of Valentines day but enjoyed a few extra touches throughout the day that commemorate this holiday. For breakfast I cut out the kiddos zucchini bread with a heart cookie cutter...I know so unique. Hey it's better than nothing.





I was also lucky enough to spend the afternoon in Aniela's classroom for her room party. She just loves it when I can volunteer to be there. I love it too and don't always get to go due the younger ones.

For dinner we made pizza. The kids made a heart out of pepperoni. I love how little things like that make the kids so excited. After dinner we exchanged cards from each other and the grandparents. Babcia and Dziadek provided plenty of chocolates for dessert and the kids loved their stickers from Granny and Grandpa who have been soaking up the sun in Florida this winter. What a great year for them to head down there!


1 comment:

Pam said...

Sending some heart-felt love your way. Remember the gold rule --- "Save some valentine day candy for Grandpa"