Sunday, December 15, 2013

Cookie Exchange...

Every year our small section of the neighborhood hosts a cookie exchange with all the ladies. I have been attending ever since we moved in 3 years ago. This year I offered to host since they were looking for someone to do it. Of course the benefit of hosting is subjecting everyone to a photo. I'm glad I captured some of the awesome neighbors we have come to know since living here.   I really do enjoy this event every holiday season. It's a great way to catch up with everyone, sample some awesome cookies and share our recipes.
Left to right (Top): Anne, Me, Sharon, Mary, Tori's mom, Linda,
(Bottom): Charles, Aniela, Trish, Tori, and Pam

I had lots of help making pretzel ring cookies for the exchange. Love this recipe since the kids can
pretty much do all of it on their own! 

Zoe and Charles unwrapping the hugs and kisses chocolate.
I few may have been eaten in the process.

Aniela placing them in the pretzels. Such concentration.

1 comment:

Pam said...

I love those Christmas cookies, sugar.

I love those Christmas cookies, babe.

Can't wait to get my lips on them on Christmas.