Monday, October 14, 2013

Family Pictures...



We finally got pictures of the family taken! They were way overdue. In the past we had just gone to Portrait Innovations and it worked for the sole purposes of getting a few still shots but the last time we had gone, which was about 2 years ago, they turned out horrible. So this time around I told Charlie I wanted to do the real thing. However, finding the real thing without breaking the bank is not easy. I looked into a few photographers that I was going to try but then Charlie's sister offered to take our pictures. She has a nice camera, had taken a few classes in the past, and enjoys photography, so she said she would give it a try. She figured the worst that could happen was they wouldn't turn out and then we could go with a professional photographer. We couldn't pass up such a great deal! We ended up having the best weather, a beautiful location in Sommers Park and I really feel Susanna has missed her calling in life... the pictures turned out amazing! Especially for having to deal with the kids at their current ages. I can't imagine how hard it is to capture a decent picture with a 7 year old who tries too hard and is very serious, a 4 year old that gets distracted, and a 2 year old that cries the whole time and only wants to be held by mommy. It was a challenge and yet Susanna captured our family so beautifully. Thank You Susanna! We can't begin to repay you for the gift you've given us by capturing this moment in our lives.

Our Family











The Kids





Aniela






Charles






Zofia








2 comments:

Pam said...

All we have to say is AWESOME! Awesome pics, awesome family! Way to go Susanna! Gotta love it!

Granny and Grandpa

Susanna said...

If the subject is beautiful, the photography is easy! :)