Friday, July 13, 2012

First steps....

Zofia has been taking her time in the walking department. There's been a lot of cruising along furniture, walking behind push toys, and even standing unassisted in the middle of rooms. Then on Sunday she finally took her official first 2 steps. The best part is that it was for her Daddy who left the very next day on a 2 week business trip.  It's as if she knew he would miss the milestone and wanted to give him a preview before he left. It made Charlies day because he just hates missing important events in the kids lives.
Ok...I know I can do it. Everyone else in the house does....
Hmm...so thats what these two things are for...
Yep..that's right look at me I'm standing
Oh but check it out..I can also stand and wave my hands...woohoo!

Stay tuned...I'll be really moving soon....

1 comment:

Pam said...

Way to go Zofia! Way too cute! The fun times are just ahead. You go girl!

Love,
Granny and Grandpa