Tuesday, January 11, 2011

So Big...

Charles is officially in a big boy bed now! I wasn't sure how he was going to react as we started moving things out of the room but he couldn't have been a bigger helper. He was right in there with getting everything out so we could get his room set up. We just have a few finishing touches to put on the walls but aside from that Charles room is complete.

He's been sleeping really well in it too. Well he actually fell out of his bed the first night but had no problems going right back to sleep. I should probably get a railing but have found that a big pillow with the comforter tucked under the mattress is working out well. We have had no falls since. I am also lucky in the fact that he does not get out of his bed until someone comes for him. These past few mornings I haven't even had to leave my bed to get him...Aniela has taken care of that. She goes to his room when she hears him in the morning and gets him out. After playing a little in their rooms they eventually find their way to our room and crawl in bed for a morning cartoon. I better not get used to this because our world will change again before we know it!

Next on the agenda...POTTY TRAINING! I am not looking forward to that one but really would like to have Charles trained before the baby arrives.

3 comments:

tod said...

Charles is such a big boy. We are proud of him! His bed looks comfy. Maybe we could come over and take a nap, eh?

Granny and Grandpa

Kevin and Elzbieta said...

Nice bedroom! Glad Charles is doing well with his new bed.

Good luck with potty training! Its no fun!

Chelsea said...

Cute! He looks so little in his big boy bed! Where does the time go??