
Thought I would start the New Year with an update on the pregnancy. I can't believe that I'm over half-way there! My monthly
pre-natal appointments have been going well and I am enjoying the energy boost I have had during the second trimester. Each and every day I feel more little kicks and fluttering of the baby. I love those little movements...it helps put my mind at ease that things are going well. Although the real affirmation was yesterday at our s
ono appointment. Charlie and I had so much fun as we watched the tech take measurements and talk about the babies development. We are happy to report that everything looks great and even more excited to announce we are going to have more pink around the house. Yep...it's a GIRL!
Aniela couldn't be any more excited and we are just thrilled to see that our new baby girl is doing well. I can't wait to start brainstorming names and getting the nursery ready!
I can see those big cheeks already!

2 comments:
Yea!
Another grandbaby to spoil!
We can't wait to love up our new baby girl .... and you know how much Grandpa loves a pregnant woman!
Grannie & Grandpa
Congrats! How exciting! I'll bet Aniela is so happy to be getting a little sister. You look great, Marta! Glad to hear you are feeling so good. Doesn't it feel good to hit the 2nd trimester and actually be able to stay up past 8pm? hehe :o)
Post a Comment