Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hawaii 2010

We are back from Hawaii! It was an amazing 10 day trip. The weather was beautiful and we definitely soaked up a lot of sun. Our resort, the Hilton Waikoloa Village, was an amazing place to stay. Even better was that it was free! Charlie had so many Hilton honor points that our accommodations were taken care of and, for obvious reasons, why we decided to go to Hawaii in the first place. The hotel had so much to offer. Just walking the grounds alone took 15 minutes and around every bend there were breathtaking views of the ocean, pristine tropical gardens, and art. The best part of the trip though were the beaches. Everyday we went to explore a different beach. Each were beautiful but our favorite was Kikaua. It was ideal for kids, very private, had a gentle lagoon, and was never windy! We can't wait to return someday to the beautiful Islands. The video below is really long so I would suggest getting some popcorn if you are crazy enough to actually sit through it all! I think I took close to 600 pictures during the trip and loved so many of them that I just couldn't shorten it anymore!


3 comments:

tod said...

Gee Toto ... I don't think we're in Kansas anymore ... or Fort McMurray ... or Peoria.

And oh, man, Marta, when you said you had some topless photos for me ... oh well, I guess it's something we can show to Aniela's boyfriend in a couple of years.

Looks like you had fun. Next time, take the grandparents ... you'll have a lot more fun. Promise.

tod said...

And where are the pictures of the little Watts boy eating shrimp on the beach? Don't you have any respect for traditions? Come on.

jackie kraus said...

What a great holiday! I loved all the happy smiles. You guys look fabulous, I'm so happy for you. We leave for florida on Saturday. Yippee. BIG Hug Jackie