It's been a pathetic week here in our household. Charlie has been struggling getting over an illness that has been going on for 2 1/2 weeks. I also came down with a sore throat and fever upon returning from our Easter weekend. The good news is that we are feeling much better today and Aniela has miraculously avoided it all! Poor thing had to put up with 2 sickly, lethargic parents for the past week! I must also admit I have been in a blog rut lately but am back now and ready to entertain, or bore, all of you with our lives.Luckily our wonderful friends Dayven, Chelsea, and Wyatt were able to avoid our germ infested selves. I joked to Chelsea that she was going to have to decontaminate everything when we left. Please note that we went into the weekend with Charlie on antibiotics and feeling better and Aniela and I fit as fiddles! We would have never left if we thought someone was contagious. I guess the fun filled weekend was too much!
And fun filled it was. We enjoyed the weekend playing, shopping, watching movies, Easter egg hunting, and having a wonderful Easter dinner celebration with 2 other CAT families.Wyatt and Aniela play so well together it's too bad that we don't live closer!
This Sunday Charlie leaves for a long 2 week business trip to Peoria and Decatur. I can't remember the last time he has been away for that long. Luckily Aniela and I will pass the time by taking our own trip to Seattle to visit my sister Ela. We are so excited to see Auntie Ela who is expecting her first baby girl in May. Not to mention the fact that I have never been to Seattle. At least there won't be any snow on the ground! We leave next Tuesday and I will make sure to take plenty of pictures in the rainy city.
3 comments:
I better get an hour by hour documentary, so that it will feel like i was there...like i wish i was!
love you much
Glad you adults feel better now. Good to know that Aniela didn't get sick from you both. :-D Look forward to have you (Marta) and Aniela to come to visit us in Seattle! We are excited! 4 more days and continue counting. Love you!
Love that red willow bowl. Maybe some more pictures of dishes?
Post a Comment