Today was our last day of gymnastics until next session starts up again in mid april. Even though Aniela is a long way off from any true gymnastic moves, who am I kidding...were still working on jumping, she has obtained so many other skills. Her balance is improved as she can walk across the balance beam holding only one of my hands, she can "bear crawl", climb ladders, and most importnatnley she has learned how to participate in a structured activity. Heres a little video:
I am also very excited that the first day of spring has arrived. The days are really starting to get longer! As of now the sun rises at 7:15 and doesn't set until 7:40. It's hard to imagine that in a couple of months we will have about 18 hours of day light. As dark as it is in the winter we definatley make up for all the loss of sunlight during the summer! Now only if the tempertures could stay consistantly warm so the snow would melt!
4 comments:
I'm tellin' ya ... she's going to the olympics. Gold metalist all the way.
Oh yeah, I couldn't see the video ... except in my mind's eye. And I'll always have a mind's eye on Aniela.
well ... it was my laptop that's screwed up. I can't watch any videos on it. The video plays great on my desk top.
I think I'm going to throw my laptop into the lake. I've spent hours this am trying to fix it.
What a cute how Aniela did with gymnastic! Can't wait to see you (Marta & Aniela) in a week!!
Post a Comment