Saturday, December 6, 2014

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas...

We are all ready for Christmas! The tree is up, the stocking are hung and there is Christmas everywhere you look. This year I am taking the time to step back and not get wrapped up in all the stress and frenzy of the holidays. Of course the craziness will always be there to some degree but this year I planned ahead, did my shopping early and have my to do list done so I can enjoy more time with family and friends and not worry so much about running around for things. 


The one thing I enjoy the most during this time of year is reliving the excitement of Christmas through the kids. Every year it keeps getting better and better! The kids wake up up everyday excited to look for Sammy our Elf and take a chocolate from their Advent wreath. Next week the cookie baking begins!!
Sammy arrived December 1st and brought with him new snow shovels
and Advent calendars!



Aniela reading a note from Sammy

He's been hanging around the house a lot lately
A chocolate before breakfast...gotta love Christmas

1 comment:

tod said...

That pesky little elf sure knows how to entertain the kiddies ... and Granny and I hope he doesn't have to fly back to the North Pole to report anything to Santa.