Wednesday, July 16, 2014
Heart of Illinois Fair....
What's summer without experiencing a local carnival. We decided to give it a try and Dziadek came along for the fun. Upon arrival the kids were so excited and couldn't wait to get on a ride. We actually couldn't believe how many rides even Charles could go on. I volunteered to stay on the side lines with Zoe while Charlie took Charles and Aniela on their first vomit inducing rides! I really wish my camera was faster because their reaction to some of the rides were priceless. I must admit I am impressed that Charlie didn't puke. I really don't think I could take the constant spinning like I did when I was a kid. There were also plenty of rides for Zofia. It was a beautiful summer night of rides, freshly squeezed lemonade and funnel cakes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh man, I feel seasick just looking at those rides ... especially the one where they are riding inside the belly of a bear.
Post a Comment