Once the yard was in check Charlie spent yesterday brewing beer. He was inspired by his brother-in-law Eric who gave us a taste of his home made beer while we were in Peoria. Charlie was hooked with the first taste. Like the guy needs any more hobbies! Regardless, after one purchased beer kit, countless hours of research, five hours of brewing, and numerous calls to Eric, Charlie's beer is sitting in our basement fermenting. Next week we bottle, then it's a little wait till we can try it...the true test!
Now it's on to the Jeep. Charlie has been slowly working on getting it up to his standards. I really don't see all the fuss about it...just like I'm sure Charlie doesn't see all the fuss about my preoccupation with house decor and organization! Either way he ordered new front and rear bumpers as well as a wench for the car and is now installing them. Everything is running smoothly although there were a few swear words thrown about while installing part of the back bumper...but I guess it's worth the frustration...guys!
Next project....the babies room!
3 comments:
>>tractors, beer, cars, what else can a guy want.
Well, I can think of one thing. But it probably wouldn't be appropriate for your father-in-law to suggest it.
I want a pix of the thule box on your car Marta!
it is currently hanging from our garage ceiling...next time we use it I'll make sure to dedicate a blog to the thule!
Boys and their toys!
Now, if only Charlie could figure out how to make scotch...
Post a Comment