.jpg)
For my first official post on our blog sight we have some big news...were moving!!!! Yep you read it right..Charlie has officially accepted a position in Ft. McMurray, Canada. Residential Ft. McMurray is whats pictured. Now your probably asking yourself, "Where in the heck is Ft. McMurray?" At least that was my first question. Well its in Alberta about 300mi north of Edmonton. In other words really far north where it's very cold!!! It's a good thing Aniela has plenty of insulation:-) It'll be an adjustment from our Phoenix weather but were excited about the move and opportunity to know a little more about Canada.
Thanks to my great friend Chelsea, I have decided to start this blog site. I enjoyed going to her site and seeing all the updates and pics of Wyatt and their adventures that I just had to join the club. This way all of you will be able to stay updated on our move, life in Canada, and most importantly Aniela!! I'll keep everyone posted once we know the official date of the move along with sending more pictures.
1 comment:
Marta-
I love the blog and look forward to many additions and updates about the family- you go girl!
Love, Susanna
Post a Comment